- Annual Healthy Mouth Review
- Two hygienist visits
- X-rays when required
- 40% off treatments such as orthodontic extractions, endodontics and tooth whitening
- 20% off orthodontic treatment
- 24 hour helpline numbers for dental emergencies at home and abroad
- Supplementary Insurance (please refer to Policy Summary leaflet)
- Covid-19 safety tariff included
A typical preventive programme would include:
An annual Healthy Mouth Review with your dentist together with a hygienist appointment. The hygiene visit will include
- a diet / lifestyle check and diet advice
- oral care advice including a review of brushing habits and techniques
- disclosing, plaque testing and a scale and polish
A further hygienist appointment six months later to include
- a review of the above designed preventive programme
- a scale and polish
We are confident that our child members will remain free of fillings providing they follow their preventive programme. In the unfortunate event of needing a filling we will provide the first filling per year in tooth-coloured materials at no charge.
We strongly recommend the use of sports mouth guards and offer a range of attractive styles and colours for which Child Members Fees apply.
Membership for children is available for all children up to the age of 18 years. Pre-school children will be seen at no fee if their parents are members of Illume (but please be aware that they will not be covered by Supplementary Insurance).